Gift yourself 12 weeks to be wildly, creatively confident
... what a lovely start to a new year: gifting yourself time to become wildly, creatively confident!
Starting on 7th January 2019, join us - for free - in The Artist's Way Circle and discover (or rediscover!) the joys of The Artist's Way.
Maybe you've heard friends talking about 'doing the Morning Pages' and wondered what that is? Or perhaps you've heard people talking about going on an 'Artist’s Date'? (if not, don't worry … keep reading!).
Written by Julia Cameron a long ago, The Artist's Way has stood the test of time, the whole world over. Designed to help you discover and recover your creative self, many of us have got an ancient copy of this book lurking somewhere - maybe unread, maybe forgotten about. It’s time to dust off your copy (or grab yourself a secondhand copy from any bookstore) and join us for 12 weeks of creative adventures, specially designed to boost your confidence.
We’ll read a chapter each week, sharing our adventures as we go, learning new techniques and exercises to help you gain a greater level of self-confidence when it comes to harnessing your creative talents and skills.
The Artist's Way will help anyone to boost their confidence. You don't need to be an artist, a writer, or feel remotely creative to enjoy this 12-week creative ramble ... a delicious way to start off 2019, don't you think?
Here's how it will work ...
1. Dust off your copy of The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron (or grab a second-hand copy, or ask your friend who's copy is propping up their wonky-legged coffee table)
2. Read the Intro chapters anytime before Sunday 6th January 2019
3. Come over to our Artist's Way Circle, here in the Express Your Curve Studio
4. Start reading Chapter 1 on Monday 7th January 2019, and as we go through each week, share your thoughts on the weekly threads in the Artist's Way Circle
5. Congratulate yourself on getting 2019 off to a fabulously creative, fuss-free, resolution-free start!
So what are you waiting for ...
ღ Creatively empowering women to express - and be - their best selves, each and every day ヅ