Shipping and Delivery
Products in stock are normally delivered within the number of working days indicated on the Website. The expected delivery time for an order is set out in the order confirmation. In case of delay in despatch or delivery, we will inform you and continue to monitor the order. You may cancel the order if a delivery is delayed for more than 30 days and the delay is not due to you.
Depending on delivery method you may be required to pick up the order at a specific delivery point. You are required to do so within the time specified in the notification of delivery. If you do not pick up the delivery in time you may be charged a fee and the order may be sent back to us at your expense. We may also cancel the order if the delivery is not picked up in time.
Our Return Policy
If you should need to return any items to us, please kindly note:
- You have 14 days from date of receipt to return an item
- If you change your mind, or the product you received is not what you expected, please contact us before returning the item
- Unless specific arrangements are made with us, you (the sender) must cover the full cost of return and obtain proof of posting
- Any item returned must be in perfect condition and in their original packaging
- Please note that exceptions may apply for the return of certain custom-made, hygienic and other products
- If you have any questions, please contact us.
Please kindly note: our return policy does not apply to custom-order items or kits, digital goods, or essential oil products and blends.
Instructions for returning goods
- If you wish to make a return, send us an e-mail containing your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and specification of which items you are requesting to return.the return relates to, preferably using the returns form
- Ship the items for return within 14 days of the date of the notification
- You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well-packaged, in good condition (in the case of essential oil products, unopened) and in their original box and/or packaging
- If possible, please provide us with a tracking number for the return shipment or obtain proof of posting as a minimum
- If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as "RETURNED GOODS" to avoid any Customs charges. We are not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase
- If the product or packaging is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the product
Right to Withdrawal
You may withdraw your order by notifying us within 14 days from the day that you received the ordered products. You must then send us a withdrawal notification containing your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and a specification of which products that the withdrawal relates to, for example by using the returns form available. You must then also, immediately and within 14 days from the date of the withdrawal notification, return the withdrawn products to us at your expense. You are responsible for the condition of the products during the shipment back to us and we therefore strongly recommend that you send these well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging.
When an order is withdrawn by you, we will refund the price that you have paid for the products withdrawn, including any shipping costs for standard delivery to you (meaning the cheapest available method of delivery so you will not get a refund for extra costs due to that you have opted for express delivery or something similar). From the amount to be refunded we will however deduct any depreciation in value of the products if such depreciation is due to that you have handled them to a greater extent than necessary to determine their function or characteristics. Shipping costs are further only refunded if the withdrawn products form a whole order and are therefore not refunded if you cancel only parts of an order. We will pay the amount to be refunded as soon as possible and within 14 days of the withdrawal notification. We will however delay the payment until we have received the withdrawn products or proof that they have been sent to us (certificate of delivery). The refund will be paid with the same payment method that you used to pay the withdrawn products unless otherwise agreed.
Your right to withdrawal does not apply to contracts which:
- relate to a service which has been fully performed, if by placing the order you have consented to commencement of performance of the service and acknowledged that there would be no right to withdrawal after performance of the service;
- relate to goods or a service for which the price is dependent on fluctuations on the market which we cannot control and which may occur during the period between you receiving the withdrawn products and your notification to us of the withdrawal of the order;
- relate to goods which have been manufactured in accordance with your specifications or which otherwise are clearly personalised and customised;
- relate to goods which may quickly deteriorate or expire;
- relate to goods with a broken seal which are not suitable for return due to reasons of health or hygiene, and the seal has been broken by you;
- relate to goods which, after delivery, by their nature, are such that they are mixed with other items so that the items cannot be separated;
- relate to a sealed audio or video recording or sealed computer software and the seal has been broken by you ;
- relate to individual issues of a newspaper or magazine;
- relate to digital content which is supplied other than on a tangible medium, if you have expressly consented to delivery in such way and acknowledged that there would be no right to withdrawal;
- relate to cultural events, sporting events, or any other similar leisure activity, food service, catering, or any other similar service, accommodation, transportation of goods or vehicle rental, where we are to provide the service on a specific day or during a specific period.