Did you know that our sleeping habits are just as important to our health and wellbeing as the food we eat, the exercise we take, and self-care routines to alleviate stress levels?
If you have ever woken up feeling sluggish and tired after a sleepless night, or find your mind chats endlessly while you try to nod off, then this mini-class will be invaluable to you.
Maybe you also have little ones who have trouble settle down for the night?
This mini-class will share lots of tips to help you learn more about using essential oils for sleep:
- the science behind essential oils and sleep
- which essential oils are most useful for sleep
- how to use the essential oils for the maximum benefit
- ideas for help you to create a simple sleep-routine
- specific essential oil blends and products to support your sleep needs
- diffuser blend recipes
- Essentials Oils and Sleep ebook (14 pages)
- ‘How to be better in bed’ (article)
Who is it for?
Anyone who is interested in learning how to use aromatherapy and essential oils for health and happiness: no experience or training required, just an open heart and an inquisitive mind.
This class will help you to discover which essential oils are best for sleep, how to use them, and the science behind essential oils and sleep.
Who will be delivering the online class?
Your mini-class will be hosted by Callie Carling, a qualified integrated therapist and expressive arts facilitator at Express Your Curve. With almost three decades of experience in using aromatherapy and Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils for emotional, physical and spiritual wellbeing, she will make sure you leave the class feeling uplifted and empowered. 100% information, 0% hard-sell throughout the class.
Why is this mini-class free?
We dearly wish for everyone to the versatility of pure essential oils: by offering these mini-classes online, Callie is able to share her passion and knowledge widely. You will be able to purchase the recommended essential oils through our online shop, for you to experience at home.
What if I want to learn more about essential oils?
Callie offers a variety of online classes, in-person classes and 1:1 consultations, in addition to offering online courses: get in touch with her through her website, www.expressyourcurve.co.uk.
If, within 72 hours of this class, you choose to book a class (for your friends, family, colleagues or community), or purchase an enrolment kit (as part of registering a new wholesale member or Wellness Advocate account), Callie has some lovely thank-you gifts waiting for you.
Terms & Conditions
- You will receive your login details via email at least 48 hours before the class takes place
- Our online classes are held on the Zoom.us platform: please kindly ensure you have installed Zoom on your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone in good time before the playshop begins. For help with the Zoom platform, please refer to: Getting Started
- All playshops will start promptly at the scheduled time
- Playshops are not recorded
- We reserve the right to remove participants from our online conference room, if (by way of actions or words) are being disruptive, intimidating or aggressive to the host and/or fellow participants. (It has never happened yet!)
- Thank-you gifts apply only for (a) new accounts opened with enrolment kits, with Callie as sponsor and enroller; (b) classes booked with Callie for a set date, which go ahead with a minim um of 6 attendees