What do you think that gym-newbies, seasoned athletes, cyclists, ramblers, occasional-drop-in-aerobic class attendees and yoga devotees could have in common?
Apart from a desire to keep fit and well, they could ALL benefit from integrating essential oils into their lives, in some shape or form.
Whether you wish to cultivate healthy habits, reach fitness goals or use as a part of a self-care programme, you’ll love this mini-class, where I will share with you:
- which essential oils are most useful for fitness
- ideas for using essential oils in your fitness routine
- using doTERRA products to help you reach your fitness goals
- using essential oils for specific workouts and sports
- Essentials Oils and Fitness ebook (26 pages)
- recipe card and recipe resources (where to find them)
Who is it for?
Anyone who is interested in learning how to use aromatherapy and essential oils for health and happiness: no experience or training required, just an open heart and an inquisitive mind.
This class will help you to discover the emotional properties of essential oils, and how you can use specific blends to boost your emotional wellbeing.
Who will be delivering the online class?
Your mini-class will be hosted by Callie Carling, a qualified integrated therapist and expressive arts facilitator at Express Your Curve. With almost three decades of experience in using aromatherapy and Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils for emotional, physical and spiritual wellbeing, she will make sure you leave the class feeling uplifted and empowered. 100% information, 0% hard-sell throughout the class.
Why is this mini-class free?
We dearly wish for everyone to the versatility of pure essential oils: by offering these mini-class online, Callie is able to share her passion and knowledge widely. A sample kit will be available to purchase separately through our online shop, for you to experience at home.
What if I want to learn more about essential oils?
Callie offers a variety of online classes, in-person classes and 1:1 consultations, in addition to offering online courses: get in touch with her through her website, www.expressyourcurve.co.uk.
If, within 72 hours of this class, you choose to book a class (for your friends, family, colleagues or community), or purchase an enrolment kit (as part of registering a new wholesale member or Wellness Advocate account), Callie has some lovely thank-you gifts waiting for you.
Terms & Conditions
- You will receive your login details via email at least 48 hours before the class takes place
- Our online classes are held on the Zoom.us platform: please kindly ensure you have installed Zoom on your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone in good time before the playshop begins. For help with the Zoom platform, please refer to: Getting Started
- All playshops will start promptly at the scheduled time
- Playshops are not recorded
- We reserve the right to remove participants from our online conference room, if (by way of actions or words) are being disruptive, intimidating or aggressive to the host and/or fellow participants. (It has never happened yet!)
- Thank-you gifts apply only for (a) new accounts opened with enrolment kits, with Callie as sponsor and enroller; (b) classes booked with Callie for a set date, which go ahead with a minim um of 6 attendees