Terms & Conditions
Please kindly note: our return policy does not apply to custom-order items or kits, digital goods, or essential oil products and blends (essential oil products and blends returns policy is detailed on www.mydoterra.com/expressyourcurve).
Our Return Policy in brief
- You have 14 days to return an order after receiving it
- If you change your mind, or the product you received is not what you expected, please contact us before returning the item
- Unless specific arrangements are made with us, you cover the full cost of the return and must obtain proof of posting
- Please note that exceptions may apply for the return of certain custom-made, hygienic and other products
- If you have any questions, please contact us.
You can find our full Return Policy in our Terms and Conditions.
Instructions for returning goods
- If you wish to make a return, send us an e-mail containing your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and specification of which items you are requesting to return.the return relates to, preferably using the returns form
- Ship the items for return within 14 days of the date of the notification
- You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well-packaged, in good condition (in the case of essential oil products, unopened) and in their original box and/or packaging
- If possible, please provide us with a tracking number for the return shipment or obtain proof of posting as a minimum
- If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as "RETURNED GOODS" to avoid any Customs charges. We are not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase
- If the product or packaging is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the product
All enquiries can be made via our Contact page