Choose which information
you'd like to receive from us
Hellooooo, my lovely!
I'd really love to stay connected with you.
Tying in with the new data protection laws (GDPR) which come into effect on 25th May 2018, I'd like to help you choose what you'd genuinely wish to receive from Express Your Curve (and CreaTEAvity Consultancy).
To stay connected, please select your preferred options from those given below:
- Join our free Express Your Curve (closed) forum:
- Receive our Stories (blog posts and articles) as and when they are published, delivered to your inbox: www.subscribepage.com/EYC-Stories (a maximum of twice a week, often much less)
✏ Express Your Curve
- Snippets 'n Love-letters: to receive our occasional newsletters with very special subscriber offers, fun news, interesting snippets and details of all our latest products, courses and retreats, please sign up here: www.subscribepage.com/snippets-n-loveletters
- Chakra Dancing & Creative Meditation: to receive our occasional newsletters about free-form dancing and expressive arts (including Chakra Dancing class updates), please sign up here: www.subscribepage.com/chakra-dancing
- Laughter Yoga: to receive our occasional newsletters about what's new in the world of Laughter Yoga, Laughter Wellness and updates on our new courses, programmes and training dates for Laughter Yoga Facilitation training, please sign up here: www.subscribepage.com/laughter
- Wellness with Aromachology and Essential Oils: to receive our occasional newsletters about wellness and aromatherapy, aromachology and essential oils, including new courses, training days and retreats, please sign up here: www.subscribepage.com/aromachology
- If you are interested in cultivating sustainable wellbeing practices in the workplace through creative expression (Laugher Yoga and other forms of creative stress management techniques, and mental health awareness), please sign up for our occasional updates and research news here: www.subscribepage.com/CreaTEAvityConsultancy
I look forward to sharing many magical adventures with you in the future!
However, if you do not wish to stay in touch, may I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being such an important part of my journey over these last few years, and I wish you every good fortune.
With blessings and gratitude
Image credit: Buddha Doodles